Sunday, January 21, 2007

All I have to do is...

Not intending this to turn into a dream log, I just woke from an absolutely delightful one that I'd be glad to have recur, or continue. It involved me traveling somewhere strange to me, with a host of luggage on some sort of mobile baker's cart, navigating (of course) through an odd array of gates, stations, and mallishly arrranged stores and pubs and cafes. After picking up some lovely used books and magazines and adding them to my impedimenta, I began a slog "out" - though in the dream context I'm not exactly sure what "out" is; the whole setting was kinda THX-1138-ish - and was happened upon by a friendly middle aged (40-ish) blonde with a little-un in tow. Never seen her before, didn't know her from Adam's off ox, but I made some pleasantry about the bairn, and the next thing I knew, Mom had fallen in beside me and slipped her arm around my waist, all comradely-like. Fair enough, thinks the dreaming me, I am not one to shun female contact of just about any sort in just about any circumstances, so I slips my arm around her waist, just to show there's no hard feelings... well, not entirely true, but never mind that.

So the next thing I know her hand has slipped down a tad and she is groping my ass. Well, I thinks, I never!! Well, no, that's not at all what I thought (in my dream, mind you) what my dreaming self though was "Yow, I guess I'll feel HER ass up" and so I did, and ... well, some heavier occurrences ensued, involving even erogenouser zones, all the while both fully clothed and in public, and then I woke up. Really. So how do we make dreams recur again, I forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - I'm delighted you've been inspired to contribute. Please don't post commercial links though.